A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Bartimmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Bartimmo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartimmo
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Bartimmo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Bartimmo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartimmo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bartimmo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Edward Bartimmo MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernest E. Bartimmo practice?
- Dr. Ernest Bartimmo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Bartimmo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.