A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Earl Jones MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernest E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Ernest Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Jones practices Family Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Primary Care Doctors.