A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rehnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Rehnke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Rehnke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehnke graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rehnke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest C Rehnke MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Rehnke practice?
- Dr. Ernest Rehnke has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ernest Rehnke practices Surgery near South Pasadena, FL.