A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rehnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Rehnke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehnke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rehnke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Rehnke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehnke graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rehnke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest C Rehnke MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Rehnke practice?
- Dr. Ernest Rehnke has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ernest Rehnke practices Surgery near South Pasadena, FL.