A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rehnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Rehnke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Rehnke, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Hernia Repair Herniorrhaphy
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehnke graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehnke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehnke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest C. Rehnke practice?
- Dr. Ernest Rehnke practices Surgery near South Pasadena, FL.