A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Rosecrans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosecrans
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosecrans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Rosecrans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosecrans graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Rosecrans MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ernest Rosecrans practice?
- Dr. Ernest Rosecrans has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernest Rosecrans practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Cardiologists.