A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernestina Saxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernestina Saxton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernestina Saxton, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Saxton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernestina H Saxton MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ernestina H. Saxton practice?
- Dr. Ernestina Saxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ernestina Saxton practices Neurology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fresno Neurologists.