A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernesto De La Torre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernesto De La Torre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Torre
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernesto De La Torre, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Torre graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De La Torre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Presbyterian Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernesto Esteban De La Torre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ernesto E. De La Torre practice?
- Dr. Ernesto De La Torre has 1 office location.
Dr. Ernesto De La Torre practices Family Medicine near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Primary Care Doctors.