A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Kosar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Kosar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Kosar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kosar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol M Kosar MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Erol M. Kosar practice?
- Dr. Erol Kosar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Erol Kosar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.