A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Kosar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Kosar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Kosar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kosar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kosar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 141 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erol M. Kosar practice?
Dr. Erol Kosar practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.