A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Kosar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Kosar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kosar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erol Kosar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kosar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erol M Kosar MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Erol M. Kosar practice?
- Dr. Erol Kosar has 1 office location.
Dr. Erol Kosar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Cardiologists.