Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erol Kosar
Dr. Erol Kosar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kosar is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Hospital and Providence Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance. Dr. Kosar has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Erol Kosar has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Erol Kosar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Joel Shapiro
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Kenneth Sakamoto
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Steven Weinstein
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi49