A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erol Leblanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erol Leblanc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leblanc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leblanc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erol J. Leblanc practice?
Dr. Erol Leblanc practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.