A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eros Leotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leotta
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Leotta Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leotta graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Leotta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eros Leotta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eros Leotta practice?
- Dr. Eros Leotta has 1 office location.
Dr. Eros Leotta practices Adult Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.