A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erroll Byer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erroll Byer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erroll Byer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Byer graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Erroll I. Byer practice?
Dr. Erroll Byer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.