A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Errol Mallett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Errol Mallett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Errol Mallett, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallett graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Mallett has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Errol C. Mallett practice?
Dr. Errol Mallett practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.