A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Erroll Mallett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Erroll Mallett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Erroll Mallett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallett graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Mallett has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Erroll Charles Mallett MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Erroll C. Mallett practice?
- Dr. Erroll Mallett has 20 office locations.
Dr. Erroll Mallett practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bellerose, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.