A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ertug Kovanci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ertug Kovanci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovanci
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kovanci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ertug Kovanci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovanci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kovanci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ertug Kovanci MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ertug Kovanci practice?
- Dr. Ertug Kovanci has 1 office location.
Dr. Ertug Kovanci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Endocrinologists.