A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ertug Kovanci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ertug Kovanci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ertug Kovanci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Down Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovanci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kovanci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ertug Kovanci MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Ertug Kovanci practice?
- Dr. Ertug Kovanci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ertug Kovanci practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Endocrinologists.