A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ertug Kovanci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ertug Kovanci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ertug Kovanci, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Down Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Low Sperm Count (Oligospermia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovanci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kovanci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovanci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans