A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ervin Eaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ervin Eaker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ervin Eaker, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaker graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eaker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ervin Yates Eaker MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ervin Y. Eaker practice?
- Dr. Ervin Eaker has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ervin Eaker practices Gastroenterology near Shawnee, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Shawnee Gastroenterologists.