A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Esperanza Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esperanza Fernandez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Esperanza Fernandez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Esperanza Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Esperanza Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Esperanza Fernandez practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.