Dr. Essam Taymour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Essam Taymour?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2015

Just gave a birth to my first baby. I have such a great doctor that has been with me from the beginning! I will definitely stay with him for the future child and other needs.

November 1st, 2013

Bad experience

I called the office to schedule apt. to have acessa procedure done. Only three doctors does this new procedure and California is the only state on the west that does it. So I tried to get as much info over the phone about the procedure from his assistant. because I was going to be traveling 4-5 hours to get to his office. His assistant. gave me very little info. There is very little info about this procedure on the webpage as well. I drove 360 miles to his office for them to hand me a arbitration paper and for the Dr. to tell me that I am not a candidate for this procedure. He recommended hysterectomy surgery and claims that was the best offer he can give. He also did an trans vaginal ultrasound in his office and it hurt badly. I felt like I was being stab in my womb. I told him that he was hurting me and He offered no apology or feelings toward my painful experience. I.ve had this type of ultra sound done twice before elsewhere and never did it hurt like this. I felt that he was purposely hurting me. After I went home I thought about what happen and decided to cancel the arbitration paper. His assistant. had him to call me . He argue with me by saying people don't no anything about the law on arbitration. He told me to think about it and call me back if I still want to go through the surgery. I than ask his assistant to mail me a copy of my medical records before I make a definite decision. When I receive my medical records. I felt as if they were falsified. Dr Taymour did not note down most of the side effect I told him. Example: I have fibroids with very heavy periods and he made a check mark that my periods were regular and not unusual. there were other things on my medical report that did not match the very thing that I had discuss with him. I call His assistant to ask about this matter and she said he went on vacation and will have him to call me. Three days later his assistant calls and tells me that Dr . Taymour had canceled my surgery and will give me a call. When he finally returned my phone call he claims that He didn't feel comfortable doing the surgery to go have it done in your own state. I told him that my own state does not offer this procedure that's why I choose him in the first place!!! Amazing He got mad because I wanted to ask him a question about what he put down on my medical record and that arbitration paper. Folks this is my body and you are talking about major surgery here. It was my first time meeting this doctor a totally stranger to me and he expect me not to ask any questions about a medical procedure he was going to do.

July 5th, 2012

Dr.Taymour is one of the two best obgyn's i have experienced. He so reminds me of a younger version of Dr.William Eddy who also was a obgyn i believe he is retired now. He romoved a fatty tumor and you can barley see the incision he made. Thanks Dr. Taymour you are awesome!

September 26th, 2011

Wondeful Doctor!

Had a Supercervial Hysterectomy at the hands of this Dr. I left the hospital with no pain. He has a calming, yet reassuring demeanor. His staff are always professional. I love Dr. Taymour and I trust him wholeheartedly.He is a great doctor!

November 18th, 2010

Dr. Taymour is a wonderful doctor. From the time you step into the office until you leave the staff is friendly and very helpful. Dr. Taymour is an absolute blessing!!

August 22nd, 2010

supracervicle hysterectomy

Dr. Taymour is awesome!

June 20th, 2010

Extremely talented surgeon ..I had a hysterectomy and returned to work in 4 days!

June 4th, 2010

Absolutely Excellent!

I moved 40 miles away during my maternity care with Dr. Taymour and I liked him enough to make the commute, especially during the end of my pregnancy to keep his service for the rest of my term. I'm thankful to have. He has a peaceful demeanor and is very patient in answering every question I have. A true professional. In the end, my labor and delivery went very rapidly and I saw the doc in a very rushed and urgent manner and he was the calming presence that brought everything together with professionalism and positive, healthy outcomes for everyone. All along the way, the staff was wonderful as well. I don't have a single complaint about anything.

October 20th, 2009

I THINK HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR, I WILL CONTINUE TO GO TO HIM.

August 31st, 2009

Long term patient

Have seen him the past 10 years or so. Excellent.

July 24th, 2017