A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estelle Paris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estelle Paris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estelle Paris, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paris graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Paris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estelle Paris MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Estelle Paris practice?
- Dr. Estelle Paris has 1 office location.
Dr. Estelle Paris practices Psychiatry near East Elmhurst, NY.
See East Elmhurst Psychiatrists.