A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Esther Kissin is Satisfactory. Dr. Kissin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Esther Kissin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kissin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kissin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Esther Kissin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Esther D. Kissin practice?
Dr. Esther Kissin practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and West Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hester Kissin, Dr. Essie Kissin, Dr. Ester Kissin, Dr. Hettie Kissin