Family Physicians

Jamestown Family Health Clinic
808 N 5th Ave
Sequim, WA 98382
360-683-5900
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Oct 23rd, 2012

Extra wait time to see the doctor was due to the patient load and the fact that others were pulling her away while she was with me to go over test results for patients that had come in earlier. Her bedside manner was very good. She made good eye contact and only looked away when she had to type in info I was giving her. She listened to what I said and responded to questions and even had some good and innovative ideas on extra things I could do to improve my health even more. She had a good sense of humor and never made me feel as if she was just putting in time with me. I enjoyed my visit with her and was even happier when I heard from neighbors weeks later that she has been their doctor for several years and they are very pleased with her.

Feb 3rd, 2012

Waited 1.5 hours to see doctor!!! No eye contact, nose always in computer made me feel rushed due to doctor being behind!! Terrible bed side manner!!!!! Will be looking for a new doctor now.

|  Have only had one visit with Dr.Kittle...  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

But I was very impressed with her. She was very thorough & caring. I only had to wait 5 min to see her. Her Med Asst. Kathryn was super friendly & efficient. The last NP who I was seeing just spent the whole visit just talking & I felt I couldn't get out of there. I felt that Dr. Kittle was typing down what I was telling her to keep track what was going on with me. I felt that I had made an excellent choice in swithing to Dr.Kittle. No regrets.

Aug 31st, 2011

Being a spouse of the military member, I have been all over the US and this is BY FAR the worst experience with a doctor. I waited close to 2 hours, then she spent the entire time typing on her computer rather than listening to me. she looked up approx 2 times during the conversation. She is simpy a dispenser of meds and not a doctor that is caring and concern with the patient. I am a patient that would rather have an accurate diagnosis based on an exam and listening to my symptoms then have a prescription. She did not even get off her chair to exam my issues that I was having with my back. Then she argued with me about the questions I was asking. The nurse that took me to the room was very caring and I would have rather had her than the "doctor". I have always enjoyed (trusted and felt comfortable) with the drs until now. The building is pleasant but the dr is NOT!

|  Run from this doctor as fast as you can!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Came in for ulcers on my legs. She never examined them, barely looked at them from across the room. Spent most of her time on the computer. Told me to walk and eat whole grains. Okay, maybe that would help but how about treating me for what I am there for? When I went in for a follow up, she came in yelling at me, saying why was I taking potassium? I was confused....why was she asking me this? I told her what she told me at my last appointment, that I was taking potassium because of the medication I was on.....then she became angry that I didn't tell the nurse I was on that medication.....um.....well, I would think that she as the doctor and the nurse should know what medication they prescribed me two weeks before, but maybe that is too much to ask?

|  dont g to her  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

Wait time is terrible. MD doesn't even apologize for having me wait over an hour. Miss diagnosed my problem. Doesn't listen to what I am telling her.

|  Best bed side manner  |  show details
by Linda on Apr 8th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Kittle has always been excellent, she is the only Dr.IN MY 52 YEARS that listened and didn't seemed rushed. Maybe you should consider the clinic and pressures they put on Doctors these days if you find yourself waiting.

|  Would NOT recommend her  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2011

Had 3 different issues to consult with her about. She did not like that from the start... would have preferred that I had separate apts. for each issue??? That was disturbing. She did not even touch me... I had a complaint about possible sinus infection. Never looked in my throat or ears. Recommended over the counter sudefed or claritin. I had issue with clicking noise and discomfort in my back, never examined it "guessed" it was a slipped disc and told me to do stretches and take Ibuprofren. Had bee feeling tired and lethargic, said she would check my blood for Vitamin D. At a separate appointment I brought my 11 yr. old daughter for her first physical/check up and booster shots. She was given the wrong vaccination by the Medical Assistant. Dr. Kittle was very non-challant about it, said she would call us that evening to make sure my Daughter was okay after she checked with Health Dept. We never got the phone call. I would not recommend her. There is better information for self diagnosing on the internet than wasting time with this doctor and her staff.

|  nurse  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

I have had appointments with Dr kittle. I described a condition and she did not even look at the problem or palpate to see if her idea is correct. I knew it was not the problem that she said. She doesn't investigate thouroughly

|  Don't waste your time.  |  show details
by LC on May 3rd, 2010

Makes you wait over 2 hours in the office, spends more time staring at her computer rather than talking with you, takes a week to respond to a phone call. Lost test results, doesn't respond to my questions, really a terrible provider. Anybody else would be better.