inactive

Esther L Kittle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

September 23rd, 2015
Excellent in Every Way!
I had been to 3 other doctors, including an endocrinologist & only Dr. Kittle diagnosed my thyroid disease correctly.

August 10th, 2015
She saved my wife's life
by quickly recognizing how and why my wife was so sick. She then got on the phone and insisted that a specialist see my wife immediately. He kept trying to see her two weeks away, but after examining my wife, he told us that she wouldn't have lasted three more days without Dr. Kittle's accurate diagnosis and fast and focused action to save my wife's life. I am so grateful. My personal experiences of her as my doctor were great, and often included a philosophical discussion, short, but interesting. I'm so sorry she's no longer with the Jamestown Family Clinic and have not yet been able to replace her with someone I like as much as I liked and trusted her.

October 23rd, 2012
Extra wait time to see the doctor was due to the patient load and the fact that others were pulling her away while she was with me to go over test results for patients that had come in earlier. Her bedside manner was very good. She made good eye contact and only looked away when she had to type in info I was giving her. She listened to what I said and responded to questions and even had some good and innovative ideas on extra things I could do to improve my health even more. She had a good sense of humor and never made me feel as if she was just putting in time with me. I enjoyed my visit with her and was even happier when I heard from neighbors weeks later that she has been their doctor for several years and they are very pleased with her.

February 3rd, 2012
Waited 1.5 hours to see doctor!!! No eye contact, nose always in computer made me feel rushed due to doctor being behind!! Terrible bed side manner!!!!! Will be looking for a new doctor now.

October 21st, 2011
Have only had one visit with Dr.Kittle...
But I was very impressed with her. She was very thorough & caring. I only had to wait 5 min to see her. Her Med Asst. Kathryn was super friendly & efficient. The last NP who I was seeing just spent the whole visit just talking & I felt I couldn't get out of there. I felt that Dr. Kittle was typing down what I was telling her to keep track what was going on with me. I felt that I had made an excellent choice in swithing to Dr.Kittle. No regrets.

August 31st, 2011
Being a spouse of the military member, I have been all over the US and this is BY FAR the worst experience with a doctor. I waited close to 2 hours, then she spent the entire time typing on her computer rather than listening to me. she looked up approx 2 times during the conversation. She is simpy a dispenser of meds and not a doctor that is caring and concern with the patient. I am a patient that would rather have an accurate diagnosis based on an exam and listening to my symptoms then have a prescription. She did not even get off her chair to exam my issues that I was having with my back. Then she argued with me about the questions I was asking. The nurse that took me to the room was very caring and I would have rather had her than the "doctor". I have always enjoyed (trusted and felt comfortable) with the drs until now. The building is pleasant but the dr is NOT!

June 28th, 2011
Run from this doctor as fast as you can!
Came in for ulcers on my legs. She never examined them, barely looked at them from across the room. Spent most of her time on the computer. Told me to walk and eat whole grains. Okay, maybe that would help but how about treating me for what I am there for? When I went in for a follow up, she came in yelling at me, saying why was I taking potassium? I was confused....why was she asking me this? I told her what she told me at my last appointment, that I was taking potassium because of the medication I was on.....then she became angry that I didn't tell the nurse I was on that medication.....um.....well, I would think that she as the doctor and the nurse should know what medication they prescribed me two weeks before, but maybe that is too much to ask?

May 19th, 2011
dont g to her
Wait time is terrible. MD doesn't even apologize for having me wait over an hour. Miss diagnosed my problem. Doesn't listen to what I am telling her.

April 8th, 2011
Best bed side manner
My experience with Dr. Kittle has always been excellent, she is the only Dr.IN MY 52 YEARS that listened and didn't seemed rushed. Maybe you should consider the clinic and pressures they put on Doctors these days if you find yourself waiting.

February 26th, 2011
Would NOT recommend her
Had 3 different issues to consult with her about. She did not like that from the start... would have preferred that I had separate apts. for each issue??? That was disturbing. She did not even touch me... I had a complaint about possible sinus infection. Never looked in my throat or ears. Recommended over the counter sudefed or claritin. I had issue with clicking noise and discomfort in my back, never examined it "guessed" it was a slipped disc and told me to do stretches and take Ibuprofren. Had bee feeling tired and lethargic, said she would check my blood for Vitamin D. At a separate appointment I brought my 11 yr. old daughter for her first physical/check up and booster shots. She was given the wrong vaccination by the Medical Assistant. Dr. Kittle was very non-challant about it, said she would call us that evening to make sure my Daughter was okay after she checked with Health Dept. We never got the phone call. I would not recommend her. There is better information for self diagnosing on the internet than wasting time with this doctor and her staff.

September 19th, 2010
nurse
I have had appointments with Dr kittle. I described a condition and she did not even look at the problem or palpate to see if her idea is correct. I knew it was not the problem that she said. She doesn't investigate thouroughly

May 3rd, 2010
Don't waste your time.
Makes you wait over 2 hours in the office, spends more time staring at her computer rather than talking with you, takes a week to respond to a phone call. Lost test results, doesn't respond to my questions, really a terrible provider. Anybody else would be better.