A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estil Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estil Vance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estil Vance, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Vance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estil August Vance MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Estil A. Vance practice?
- Dr. Estil Vance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Estil Vance practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors, and Dallas Oncologists.