A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Estil Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Estil Vance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vance
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Estil Vance, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Graft vs Host Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Vance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Estil August Vance MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Estil A. Vance practice?
- Dr. Estil Vance has 1 office location.
Dr. Estil Vance practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors, and Dallas Oncologists.