A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Etsegenet Ayele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Etsegenet Ayele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Etsegenet Ayele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayele graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Ayele has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Etsegenet T. Ayele practice?
Dr. Etsegenet Ayele practices Internal Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists.