A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugen Stefanescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugen Stefanescu is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugen Stefanescu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Stefanescu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugen Stefanescu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugen Stefanescu practice?
- Dr. Eugen Stefanescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugen Stefanescu practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.