A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Bauerlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Bauerlein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauerlein
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bauerlein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauerlein graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bauerlein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene J Bauerlein MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Bauerlein practice?
- Dr. Eugene Bauerlein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists and Coral Gables Cardiologists.