A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Bauerlein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Bauerlein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauerlein graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bauerlein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Joseph Bauerlein MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Bauerlein practice?
- Dr. Eugene Bauerlein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Bauerlein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.