A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Dula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Dula is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dula
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dula Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Dula, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dula graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dula has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Dula MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Dula practice?
- Dr. Eugene Dula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Dula practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.