A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Dula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Dula is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Dula, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dula graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dula has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Dula MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Dula practice?
- Dr. Eugene Dula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Dula practices Urology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Tarzana Urologists.