A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Fine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fine Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Fine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene M Fine MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Fine practice?
- Dr. Eugene Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Fine practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.