A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Fine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fine has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Fine practice?
Dr. Eugene Fine practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.