A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Fishman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Fishman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Lewis Fishman MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene L. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Eugene Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Fishman practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.