A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Frenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenkel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frenkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Frenkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenkel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frenkel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Phillip Frenkel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Frenkel practice?
- Dr. Eugene Frenkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Frenkel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.