A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Frenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenkel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frenkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Frenkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenkel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frenkel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Phillip Frenkel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene P. Frenkel practice?
- Dr. Eugene Frenkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Frenkel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.