A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Griffin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Wilson Griffin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Eugene Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Griffin practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Jonesville, NC.
See Jonesville Family Physicians and Jonesville Geriatric Doctors.