Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Hospitalist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great place will never go anywhere else  |  show details
by Nicole on Apr 23rd, 2014

Had both children here. 2009 and 2014. I drive an hour to see my doctor. Love the close family feeling. Normally seen within ten minutes of arriving. Answers all questions. Very open. My only complaint would be the phone service. I LOVE THEM.

|  Dr. Ng is by far one of the best in my book...  |  show details
by Jessica on Dec 6th, 2013

So I have been going to Fairfax OB/GYN for almost 6 years. I had decided to go there because I wanted to get the Essure procedure done which was a success. After 5 years and many visits of waiting over an hour to be seen, I decided to change. I had went to Dr. Ng yeaaaars ago; but I had moved, and decided to come back because I remember the great experience I had on the 1st visit. I went recently for my annual exam and I was seen within 15 minutes of arriving. Dr. Ng spoke with me prior to the exam and we talked about weight management, work out routines and foods to change. He was very polite, funny, very quick and efficient with the exam. I hadn't even realize he was done until he snapped the gloves off (lol). Usually most doctors have a difficult time because of my uterus being tilted (which is my main reason for the dread of the annual exam!!) but yea....he did it in a snap. Mind you, I forgot I was naked underneath the gown....that's how comfortable I was speaking with him. Love this Dr. I don't think I will be switching anytime soon. And I will be sure to refer him to everyone I know. God bless him and his practice.

|  Will Not Return  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2013

I am a patient that has seen these doctors for routine exams. I called (July 29) for their first available appointment with ANY doctor. The appointment desk told me that the first day they could see me is the end of August. I asked her to check with the nurse to see if my symptoms were OK to wait that long. She told me that they were very busy with training and their priority is the pregnant patients. She then told me if I was that concerned that I should find another doctor. I did find another doctor and was seen/started testing the same day. It may not be the way the doctors feel about their non- pregnant patients but it sure is the message their front desk is sending. Since I am unable to have children, my medical concerns are not a priority.

May 22nd, 2012

I had such amazing care with my first (and high risk) pregnancy with Dr. Ng that my husband and I insisted on staying with him for our second pregnancy even though we moved 45 min away. He always took as much time with me as i needed and NEVER made me feel rushed or uncomfortable or stupid. My second pregnancy was also high risk but the delivery was going to be too (VBAC) and he was amazing! He even came in to check on me though he was not the on- call doctor and continued to monitor me from home on his ipad. He was there for my delivery without hesitation. His idea of patient care is the best i have seen from any doctor in any field. I had a huge fear of any other doctor helping that didnt know my history and he never let me down. We are now living in GA but if I could have him as my doc for my 3rd baby I would in a heartbeat!

Oct 11th, 2010

Dr. Louie-Ng is flat out awesome! He is so easy to talk to and so focused on listening that, even though he is a guy, I felt really comfortable. Additionally, he seems like he is a great doctor. What more could you ask for?

|  superb doctor  |  show details
by Ann on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Ng is by far one of the most professional medical professionals I've ever encountered. I was reluctant to see a male gynecologist, but since seeing him, I am so elated to have found a doctor who is attentive and who listens well and doesn't just give the standard answers to take a pill for every medical concern. He's an excellent physician and I highly recommend him!

|  too busy  |  show details
by patient of more than five years on Apr 25th, 2010

I think he's a good doctor who has lost sight of his vision of personalized care due to trying to grow his practice. His staff certainly do not represent this vision. I was encouraged to switch doctors when I complained about his staff.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that your experience was not to your satisfaction. I do encourage feedback and take constructive criticism seriously to continually improve the care we provide. As a practice grows, there are unfortunately occasional growing pains and we try to minimize, if not eliminate them. That is why we welcome the constructive criticism.

|  the best !  |  show details
by carrie davis on Oct 2nd, 2009

i had a bad experiance with my first son at another obgyn, my second two with dr.ng were picture perferct. he has a great laid back bedside manner. his receptionist even brought me a gift after my last delivery and he remembers most of his patients by first name even years later ! i would never go anywhere else :)

Sep 24th, 2009

Dr. Ng is AMAZING! Dr. Ng and his practice are new to me..and from the moment I arrived he was very polite knowing I was nervous about my first pregnancy. I love Dr. Ng and his staff!! THE BEST!

Sep 11th, 2009

he delivered both of ny kids and i think he is the best GYN. ALWAYS ATENTIVE AND IF I HAD A QUESTION HE OR dR. Liao would always be available

|  Best Dr.  |  show details
by Veronica on Jul 16th, 2009

Dr Louieng has delivered both of my kids and he was wonderful!! He has the best bedside manner and is patient as well as understanding. I feel lick to have found him, specially because I had high risk pregnancies and he did an excellent job explaining everything to me and finding the best way to treat me.

|  Dr. Louie-Ng  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2008

I just saw Dr. Louie-Ng for the first time and was really impressed. I typically don't see a male but I'd heard so many good things about him that I thought I'd try. I've been going to a really large practice so I liked the idea of a smaller group, especially since I'm past child-bearing years. He was so easy going and pleasant; straightforward yet with a great bedside manner, and the exam was over before I knew it. He really took the time to talk to me and to understand my history. Plus, his nurse and office staff were actually nice--which is rare in this industry. I will definitely continue to see him.