A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Pantangco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Pantangco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantangco graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pantangco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene R Pantangco MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Pantangco practice?
- Dr. Eugene Pantangco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Pantangco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.