A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Pantangco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pantangco
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pantangco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Pantangco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantangco graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Pantangco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene R Pantangco MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Pantangco practice?
- Dr. Eugene Pantangco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Pantangco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.