A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Santilli MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Santilli practice?
- Dr. Eugene Santilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Santilli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.