A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Santilli MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Santilli practice?
- Dr. Eugene Santilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Santilli practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.