A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenia Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenia Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugenia Robertson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- Trc Ut W Bountiful Dlys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenia Caryn Robertson MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugenia C. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Eugenia Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenia Robertson practices Internal Medicine near Millersville, MD.
See Millersville Internists.