A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugenio Baban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugenio Baban is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baban graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Baban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Health Science Center
- State University of New York Health Science Center at B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugenio Alexis Baban MD is a male Dermatologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eugenio A. Baban practice?
- Dr. Eugenio Baban has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugenio Baban practices Dermatology near Rockaway Park, NY.
See Rockaway Park Dermatologists.