A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Yacobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Yacobi, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Yacobi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacobi graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yacobi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital Of North Pinellas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Michelle Arfa Yacobi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Yacobi practice?
- Dr. Eva Yacobi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eva Yacobi practices Family Medicine near Tarpon Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL.
See Tarpon Springs Family Physicians.