A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fabio Roberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fabio Roberti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fabio Roberti, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberti graduated from University of Modena. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fabio Roberti MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fabio Roberti practice?
- Dr. Fabio Roberti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fabio Roberti practices Neurological Surgery near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Vero Beach Neurological Surgeons.