Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Shame on you Dr. el-Atat show details Shame on you Dr. el-Atat
Apr 7th, 2015

At first look I was pleased with Dr. el-Atat. He had taken over a practice from my other MD. It did make me nervous though that I was sitting in the examining room for 45 minutes while he was yelling in a foreign language on the phone from the next room. He changed a medication for me with instructions to call weekly and give him my progress. The first phone call went well. The second time however it took me 9 days after I tried calling to get to him. At that point he got on the phone, seemed to have no idea why I was calling and shrieked at me if I was sick I should go to a hospital. I have since found out that others are having similar experiences.

Dr. Elatat is a very knowledgable and caring doctor . show details Dr. Elatat is a very knowledgable and caring doctor .
by Diane A. on Dec 31st, 2012 on doctor.com

Dr. Elatat takes time to explain the details of the procedure and the results, and answers all questions asked. He is a very kind and considerate doct ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Top Cardiologist show details Top Cardiologist
Feb 9th, 2012

He is a superb cardiologist and person. He has cared for me for the past 2 years. He is thorough, knowlegable and top notch physician. I

Rsolano show details Rsolano
by Raymond Solano on Aug 14th, 2010

Very consciencious and caring doctor. I was so lucky to meet Dr El-Atat. He is very patient and spent enough time explaining to me the nature of my disease and the procedure recommended. After I went through multiple operations, doctors recommended that medications are the only solution left. I was so frustrated and depressed barely breathing and continuously having chest pain. Dr El-Atat was able to open the blockages in my heart promptly. More important, I didn't feel any pain during the procedure. In fact, I thought he was about to start the procedure but in fact he was done since I was very well sedated. He gave me a totally new life. Now I do exercise and I ride my bike again with my wife. My family and me thank God for him and we recommend him strongly. It is a matter of time before he is recognized as a legend in heart disease.

Jul 26th, 2010

Excellent cardiologist. Absolutely a star

by jennifer malpeso on Jul 26th, 2010

I think very highly of Dr El-Atat. He is always available. He has great bedside manners and spends enough time discussing my medical condition with me.

nightmare procedure show details nightmare procedure
by michael a. cromika on Feb 16th, 2010

i had two catherizations done by this doctor. my first went well however the second one was a nightmare. i was in pain felt the whole procedure and arrested on the table due to pain and stress. i told dr. elatat throughout the entire procedure that i was in pain and felt everything he was doing not just(pressure) in my chest he said one more minute we are almost done, than continued to ignore my plees. the only time anyone in the room responded to me was when they had to cardiovert me and i screamed loudly its been three years since my procedure and still have nightmares about this. oh and did i mention the doctor never came to check on me post op or the three days i was in the hospital.