Internists, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile
44 Ridge Rd
North Arlington, NJ 07031
201-991-9011
Locations and availability (6)

|  Top Cardiologist  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2012

He is a superb cardiologist and person. He has cared for me for the past 2 years. He is thorough, knowlegable and top notch physician. I

|  Rsolano  |  show details
by Raymond Solano on Aug 14th, 2010

Very consciencious and caring doctor. I was so lucky to meet Dr El-Atat. He is very patient and spent enough time explaining to me the nature of my disease and the procedure recommended. After I went through multiple operations, doctors recommended that medications are the only solution left. I was so frustrated and depressed barely breathing and continuously having chest pain. Dr El-Atat was able to open the blockages in my heart promptly. More important, I didn't feel any pain during the procedure. In fact, I thought he was about to start the procedure but in fact he was done since I was very well sedated. He gave me a totally new life. Now I do exercise and I ride my bike again with my wife. My family and me thank God for him and we recommend him strongly. It is a matter of time before he is recognized as a legend in heart disease.

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Excellent cardiologist. Absolutely a star

|  show details
by jennifer malpeso on Jul 26th, 2010

I think very highly of Dr El-Atat. He is always available. He has great bedside manners and spends enough time discussing my medical condition with me.

|  nightmare procedure  |  show details
by michael a. cromika on Feb 16th, 2010

i had two catherizations done by this doctor. my first went well however the second one was a nightmare. i was in pain felt the whole procedure and arrested on the table due to pain and stress. i told dr. elatat throughout the entire procedure that i was in pain and felt everything he was doing not just(pressure) in my chest he said one more minute we are almost done, than continued to ignore my plees. the only time anyone in the room responded to me was when they had to cardiovert me and i screamed loudly its been three years since my procedure and still have nightmares about this. oh and did i mention the doctor never came to check on me post op or the three days i was in the hospital.