Dr. Fadi Elatat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fadi Elatat?

December 16th, 2016

Dr told me to leave office..

April 7th, 2015

Shame on you Dr. el-Atat

At first look I was pleased with Dr. el-Atat. He had taken over a practice from my other MD. It did make me nervous though that I was sitting in the examining room for 45 minutes while he was yelling in a foreign language on the phone from the next room. He changed a medication for me with instructions to call weekly and give him my progress. The first phone call went well. The second time however it took me 9 days after I tried calling to get to him. At that point he got on the phone, seemed to have no idea why I was calling and shrieked at me if I was sick I should go to a hospital. I have since found out that others are having similar experiences.

December 31st, 2012

Dr. Elatat is a very knowledgable and caring doctor .

Dr. Elatat takes time to explain the details of the procedure and the results, and answers all questions asked. He is a very kind and considerate doct ...

February 9th, 2012

Top Cardiologist

He is a superb cardiologist and person. He has cared for me for the past 2 years. He is thorough, knowlegable and top notch physician. I

August 14th, 2010

Rsolano

Very consciencious and caring doctor. I was so lucky to meet Dr El-Atat. He is very patient and spent enough time explaining to me the nature of my disease and the procedure recommended. After I went through multiple operations, doctors recommended that medications are the only solution left. I was so frustrated and depressed barely breathing and continuously having chest pain. Dr El-Atat was able to open the blockages in my heart promptly. More important, I didn't feel any pain during the procedure. In fact, I thought he was about to start the procedure but in fact he was done since I was very well sedated. He gave me a totally new life. Now I do exercise and I ride my bike again with my wife. My family and me thank God for him and we recommend him strongly. It is a matter of time before he is recognized as a legend in heart disease.

July 26th, 2010

Excellent cardiologist. Absolutely a star

July 26th, 2010

I think very highly of Dr El-Atat. He is always available. He has great bedside manners and spends enough time discussing my medical condition with me.

February 16th, 2010

nightmare procedure

i had two catherizations done by this doctor. my first went well however the second one was a nightmare. i was in pain felt the whole procedure and arrested on the table due to pain and stress. i told dr. elatat throughout the entire procedure that i was in pain and felt everything he was doing not just(pressure) in my chest he said one more minute we are almost done, than continued to ignore my plees. the only time anyone in the room responded to me was when they had to cardiovert me and i screamed loudly its been three years since my procedure and still have nightmares about this. oh and did i mention the doctor never came to check on me post op or the three days i was in the hospital.

July 21st, 2016