Dr. Faina Akselrod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Faina Akselrod?

February 8th, 2017

Very good doctor!!!

April 14th, 2016

Came to this office from another GYN practice by recommendation of my mother and a friend. Unfortunately I cannot share positive any experience even though my first impression of the Doctor was rather good. During our conversation I uncovered following: - Doctor has no personality: she does not care. She let me leave the office without advising on how to approach the problem. - Office equipment i.e. Sonogram machine is outdated and reports are poorly typeted. - Practice has two sonogram technicians: one has moderate skills; the second one has no skills at all ( seems to me her anatomy knowledge is completely absent). - Front Desck: rude, unprofessional, and at the time of scheduling appointment never specifies that Doctor does not accept credit cards or checks for amount higher then $25.00. Instead of helping me to alleviate a problem and find a suitable solution, they helped me to develop anxiety.

October 20th, 2015

Great experience!

I've seen Dr. Akselrod several times over the past year, and have had a great experience. She is easy to talk to, very thorough, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

September 28th, 2015

Staff is disgusting

I will give this place 1 star only because of the amount of stress that the front desk and manager have bestowed upon me. That is the only memorable thing that comes to mind when I think of this place. If you want to be degraded, disrespected, ignored and condescended you can have a seat in their waiting room. Otherwise, see a doc that doesnt come with all the hassle of a terrible office.

February 18th, 2015

excellent experience

February 25th, 2014

Staff in her office is HORRENDOUS!

Staff in this office is HORRENDOUS! I like this Doctor, but I decided never come back to her office again. During my last appointment, I mentioned to her that her staff was rude. She seemed surprised, told me that she would talk to them. Nothing changed. I have just got laughed at and they hang up on me in the middle of me asking a question. I have read other patients reviews on Rate Md web site and realized that others were also disrespected by her staff. The doctor does nothing to change that. She seems to be in denial and not understanding or not caring how her rude condescending staff affects her patients.

August 15th, 2011

good doctor but terrible receptionists

Dr. Axelrod is very attentive and polite. The only negarive things i can say is about waiting time - which is never less then 1.5-2 hours. It makes no differenct what time of the day it is or what day it is. Even when i had some tests done under anestisia, without eating anyting - i had to wait more then 2 hours. But doctor did very good job during the test, no complications and no pain. Receptionsts are terrible and biller or maybe she is manager as she says is rude beyoung any expectations.

April 16th, 2011

Come on...

Their staff is horrendous. They are rude and inconsiderate, this counts especially to a young girl upfront who thinks she knows everything and attempted to diagnose me with no probable cause ... the wait time is about 2 hours no matter what time your appt. is... The doctor herself, is courteous and tries to make it better but the staff and environment before going in (mind you, I waited almost 2 months for an appointment)is ridiculous; as someone who is in the medical field (and works in an office) this place is beyond unprofessional... while I was in the waiting room, another doctor (Dr. Bekker) came up and started debating a woman's condition Re: about how she recently had an abortion, this should be done in a ROOM, in PRIVACY!!!! ridiculous. We are human and deserve respect. I like this doctor and she seems to be respectful, but the staff and atmosphere and especially her partner sharing intimate details of another person's personal struggle is not looking too good.

June 24th, 2010

I agree with a previous reviewer the doctor does not care at all about her patients.and yes, she can and will be rude to you e.g.hang up on you (yes, and i MEAN it)if you're not easy money for her and she actually has make an extra effort.I think this might be due to a fact that she has a busy practice right now but I dont think it will last if she continues the way she is.Her staff follows the way. I was in a waiting room when somebody called for an appointment and the first one they were offered was about 3 weeks away.I guess the caller expressed suprise to what the answer was " well do you want it or not?" that's REAL professional.

April 18th, 2010

excellent compassionate doctor, and very friendly staff

April 27th, 2009

worst doctor ever!

If you are looking for a caring, intelligent gyn PLEASE DO NOT GO TO SEE HER. You can not reach her in emergencies and does not give a hoot about her patients. She is rude to boot.

December 2nd, 2016