A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbinavar graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Kabbinavar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fairooz Fakruddin Kabbinavar MD is a male Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Fairooz F. Kabbinavar practice?
- Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Oncologists and Los Angeles Hematologists.