A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbinavar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbinavar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbinavar graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Kabbinavar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar practice?
- Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fairooz Kabbinavar practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Hematologists and Los Angeles Oncologists.