A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Merchant is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merchant
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Merchant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Merchant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merchant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Merchant MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Merchant practice?
- Dr. Faisal Merchant has 7 office locations.
Dr. Faisal Merchant practices Otolaryngology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Clearwater Otolaryngologists.