A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Faisal Merchant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Faisal Merchant is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Faisal Merchant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Merchant graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merchant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Faisal Merchant MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Faisal Merchant practice?
- Dr. Faisal Merchant has 1 office location.
Dr. Faisal Merchant practices Otolaryngology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Otolaryngologists.