A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fakhry Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fakhry Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fakhry Alexander, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fakhry Younan Alexander MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fakhry Y. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Fakhry Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fakhry Alexander practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See South Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.