A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Melamed, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Melamed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Joseph Melamed MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Farhad J. Melamed practice?
- Dr. Farhad Melamed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farhad Melamed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.