A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farhad Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farhad Melamed, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farhad Melamed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farhad Joseph Melamed MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farhad J. Melamed practice?
- Dr. Farhad Melamed has 1 office location.
Dr. Farhad Melamed practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.