Dr. Farhina Imtiaz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 30th, 2016
Only chasing money
This office is all about the money. They keep asking you to come back so you'll pay another office visit fee. She said she would write me a prescription on my first visit. Then said she forgot. Then said I would need to come back to pay more. Then she was too busy so I would need to come back again. After paying $600 and 3 visits I never did get me prescription. Shame on this greedy doctor.

September 21st, 2015
Bad Dr.
She does not deserve to be a Dr. Her patients are decreasing. She is a bad Dr. Please do not go to her.

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Evil
Dr. Imtiaz performed hysterectomy for me. When I met her, recommended as "Best in Houston", she seemed nice. However, after my surgery, when my surgical wound broke open, she was unavailable to me (and no one was on call for her) and I had to suffer until the Tuesday after a holiday till I could see her. When I finally saw her I was crying (just tears, no loud crying) because of the stress of infection, pus and a gaping wound in my abdomen. She scolded me for crying and told me that she couldn't trust me and wouldn't be able to take care of me if I couldn't control it. At a follow-up visit, she nicked my vagina with an instrument, causing me to bleed. I asked her if she had cut me, and she said "I might have". She didn't apologize. Basically, she is POS person, and anyone should be very wary of letter her near them with anything sharp.

January 8th, 2015
Information Developer
She is a rude doctor. Needs to learn how to talk to patients first. Only wants to make money. Worst doctor I have ever met in my life. Please do not go to her otherwise you will regret. I cannot rate her 0 also, because she does not deserve 0 stars too. I only gave her one star because the system does not allow me to submit my review with 0 stars.

November 16th, 2014
she is good doctor

March 8th, 2013
Warm and Welcoming
Dr. Imtiaz and her staff are warm and welcoming! They are truly concerned and take an interest in their patients. Exams can sometimes be unpleasant, however they have the ability to make you feel comfortable and put you at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Imtiaz.

March 8th, 2013
High quality and professional health care service
Appreciate Dr. Imtiaz's attention to my health. Wonderful bedside manner! She has personable staff that's always available to answer questions. Been with her nearly 5 years and I've recommended her to family and friends! Best choice for your gynecological health!

January 27th, 2011
So Glad I Switched!
After reading the comments on here, I am so glad I changed doctors. It was decent for well-woman's (never actually saw a doctor), but when I became pregnant, it was a different story. I got criticized for being unwed and was asked questions about my forms of birth control--a little past that point! As soon as the pregnancy was confirmed, I was shoved a contract to sign and told how much I needed to pay up front. Nevermind seeing an actual DOCTOR. Took my records a hapily delivered with another DOCTOR.

January 8th, 2010
I love this doctor!
I have been a patient with Dr. Imtiaz for over 6 years as she has delivered all 3 of my children, all naturally, and without any problems. She is always kind, patient and discusses everything thouroughly with me and my husband. Although when she was at the old office on 1960, I had bad patient service, I have to say at her new office the service and people are more friendly.I do have to wait about 15 minutes or more to see her. I have only had to reschedule once due to the fact that she was delivering a baby. Although it messes up my work schedule, I do understand. When I have my next child, I want her to put my labor 1st - not the clinic :0)Overall, I have had great experiance with Dr. Imtiaz and look forward to another healthy pregnancy.

June 26th, 2009
I would never recommend this office for an expecting woman. It's all about plastic surgery and synthetic drugs at this place. The receptionist and other admin workers sat there talking about patients in front of me. I never got to see the doctor; I only saw the NP. I found that this office has no respect or sensitivity for patients who prefer more natural ways of "troubleshooting" their bodies - drugs get pushed pretty hard here. I'll never go back.

June 25th, 2009
The worst experience of my life!!!!

March 27th, 2009
rude doctor, indifferent staff, poor diagnostics
Never consult her if you are pregnant. She is more into (and better suited to) butt lifting surgeries, Vagino plasty, face lifting and all other cosmetic crapp.Darla the nurse practitioner is stupid and rude. To all your concerns she has one single reply " Maam, its because you are pregnant!!!" as though I didnt know about it.We took second opinion with another doctor and found out that my stomach cramps were due to lesser intake of water.