A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farid Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farid Abdo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farid Abdo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farid Fawzi Abdo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Farid F. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Farid Abdo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Farid Abdo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.