Dr. Farley Sejour, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Video profile

by Emily Barton on Jul 10th, 2016

He is a GREAT doctor. Takes the time and effort to know his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and explains medical conditions very well. Thanks Dr. Sejour!

Dr. Sejour show details Dr. Sejour
by Candy on Jun 23rd, 2016

After my first visit with Dr. Sejour I knew I had found someone who wanted to give me the best care possible. I came to him with more than one issue, and he was able to figure out how to best diagnose me and where to start. I am looking forward to my next visit with him and highly recommend him.

Amazing show details Amazing
May 16th, 2016

Dr. Farley and his office staff is amazing. Truly a great experience throughout pregnancy, labor/delivery and postpartum.

Great md show details Great md
by Anabel Pepe on May 10th, 2016

One word. I love him with passion an amazing md

Solace Women's Care show details Solace Women's Care
by Jael Karl on Apr 20th, 2016

I was really impressed with this office, the staff and especially Dr. Sejour. So glad I found them!

by Gina Cox on Apr 11th, 2016

I couldn't imagine being in anyone else's hands other than Dr. Sejour. What a fantastic and compassionate doctor. Throughout my pregnancy, he monitored my blood pressure and took precautions to ensure mine and my baby's health!! He delivered a beautiful baby girl, Tatum Jade. I would also like to mention his wonderful office staff. They are caring and have a great sense of humor! If and when we have another baby, or just a womanly check up, I will return to Dr. Sejour!

by Julissa C on Apr 8th, 2016

He is amazing! I highly recommend him! Dr. Sejour and the staff are great and make you feel comfortable

What a wonderful team of experts show details What a wonderful team of experts
by Kimberly Yzaguirre on Apr 5th, 2016

I had such a wonderful experience! Dr Sejour has a wonderful team of experts who love what they do. His facility has a tranquility of peace, along with his team of experts who always had a positive attitude. Dr Sejour thank you for helping us bring our son Aiden into this world . We couldn't express enough how wonderful you and your staff were to us. We will always favor your loyalty and dedication. Thank you Dr Sejour and Staff.

Perfect show details Perfect
by Kristina R on Mar 23rd, 2016

AWESOME. I would not switch Dr.s as long as I live. He is educational, friendly and comforting *****

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Meagan on Feb 25th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Sejour by my primary physician. I was nervous about going to a new doctor, but Dr. Sejour was very kind and caring. He listened to what I had to say and what I was nervous about. He explained everything very well. I would highly recommend Dr. Sejour to anyone.

Feb 16th, 2016

Dr. Sejour goes out of his way to listen to you and make sure you are comfortable. He is not rushed and explained everything very good to me. He explained all options and possible diagnosis. He is very concerned for your comfort. His office is so relaxing and staff go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Sejour.

by C.Watkins on Feb 2nd, 2016

Excellent Doctor, Wonderful Staff . Best Pregnancy Ever .

by Alyssa on Jan 3rd, 2016

Dr. Sejour is such a sweet and caring doctor. He always made me feel so comfortable! Love him and I would recommend him to anyone! :)

rn show details rn
Oct 14th, 2015

Wonderful physician. I have had the privilege of being both a patient of Dr Sejours , and working with him. He is skilled, professional, caring, and all of his patients love him! (Including myself)

Sep 2nd, 2015

Dr. Sejour delivered our first baby and we could not be more grateful for him. His staff is excellent and very friendly. He has excellent bedside manners and is very knowledgable. We are forever grateful to him and will miss seeing him regularly. Until our next baby! :)

Amazing Doctor!!! show details Amazing Doctor!!!
by Michelle S on Aug 26th, 2015

Dr. Sejour is truly amazing, not just at his job but also as a person! Dr. Sejour delivered my son in July. He was my first baby so everything was all new to me and I had no idea what to expect. Dr. Sejour was so patient with me asking a million questions, not only did he answer all my questions he explained it as well. He is so kind and caring, he made me and my pregnancy feel important to him as his patient. During my delivery there was a few complications but he made me feel comfortable and I knew I could rest easy knowing I was in great hands with Dr. Farly. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! And will never go anywhere else!!

Great experience and a wonderful doctor!! show details Great experience and a wonderful doctor!!
Jul 19th, 2015

Dr. Sejour is such an amazing doctor! He is passionate about his job, he listens to any concerns you may have, and answer all your questions. I never feel rush on my appointments, feeling very comfortable. The front and back office staff are super friendly and respectful, making you feel welcomed. I will recommend Dr. Sejour!

by Heidi G. on Jul 16th, 2015

He is the kindest Doctor ever! He made me feel comfortable right away. Best experience I've had visiting a physician's office. The staff is also nice.

by Samantha C on Mar 8th, 2015

Dr. Sejour is very compassionate and spends time getting to know his patient. He is very good at making you feel comfortable and answering questions. I would highly recommend him !