Overall Review

4.7

November 21st, 2016
Second child
I love this place! Dr. Sejour and the staff are all wonderful. Everything is always clean. They work with you on scheduling. I just had my second child a month ago and I could not be happier with the last 9 months. He really cares about my well being; emotionally, physically and spiritually. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

November 12th, 2016
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sejour and his staff. He is a wonderful doctor who is caring, professional, and knowledgeable. He helps ease fears and worries throughout a pregnancy and during delivery. He truly cares about his patients and their well-being. His staff takes the time to get to know you on a first-name basis and they never hesitate to help. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend Dr. Sejour.

November 5th, 2016
The most caring doctor I've ever had. I had the best care possible throughout my pregnancy and postpartum with two of my babies. Also his nurse Dulce is super sweet and the office is very beautiful.

August 24th, 2016
. Dr Sejour was very tentative and cares about your well being. Checked up on me day of surgery after I left. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!

August 4th, 2016
my complete trust in him for my health and that of my baby’s. Delivering can be a scary time, thus it is pivotal to have a physician like Dr. Sejour, who is competent, friendly and professional. We delivered without any significant problems and are now enjoying a healthy, beautiful son. Truly, I believe God brought me to find Dr. Sejour and his wonderful clinic staff. They are an amazing treasure to the Conroe and Woodlands community.

July 10th, 2016
He is a GREAT doctor. Takes the time and effort to know his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and explains medical conditions very well. Thanks Dr. Sejour!

June 23rd, 2016
Dr. Sejour
After my first visit with Dr. Sejour I knew I had found someone who wanted to give me the best care possible. I came to him with more than one issue, and he was able to figure out how to best diagnose me and where to start. I am looking forward to my next visit with him and highly recommend him.

May 16th, 2016
Amazing
Dr. Farley and his office staff is amazing. Truly a great experience throughout pregnancy, labor/delivery and postpartum.

May 10th, 2016
Great md
One word. I love him with passion an amazing md

April 20th, 2016
Solace Women's Care
I was really impressed with this office, the staff and especially Dr. Sejour. So glad I found them!

April 11th, 2016
I couldn't imagine being in anyone else's hands other than Dr. Sejour. What a fantastic and compassionate doctor. Throughout my pregnancy, he monitored my blood pressure and took precautions to ensure mine and my baby's health!! He delivered a beautiful baby girl, Tatum Jade. I would also like to mention his wonderful office staff. They are caring and have a great sense of humor! If and when we have another baby, or just a womanly check up, I will return to Dr. Sejour!

April 8th, 2016
He is amazing! I highly recommend him! Dr. Sejour and the staff are great and make you feel comfortable