A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khajavi-Noori graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khajavi-Noori has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori practice?
- Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Neurologists and Stoneham Psychiatrists.