Learn more about Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khajavi-Noori
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khajavi-Noori Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khajavi-Noori graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Khajavi-Noori has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori practice?
- Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori has 1 office location.
Dr. Farrokh Khajavi-Noori practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Stoneham, MA.
See Stoneham Neurologists and Stoneham Psychiatrists.