Internist, Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
606 N Country Club Dr
Ste 5
Mesa, AZ 85201
480-776-2982
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 4th, 2014

Worst doctor ever! So heartless and uncaring. He has horrible horrible bedside manner and does not care about his patients at all. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Aug 27th, 2013

Nightmare City, receptionist SCREAMS at you. Do NOT send your worst enemy here. Diagnosis never was correct, told several things, can not keep anything straight. . .

|  Finally!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2012

My family doctor had no answers for my constant migraines. Dr. Qureshi was friendly and attentive. The meds he gave me cut the migraines down to about 10% of their intensity and I have finally been able to live a normal life again.

Sep 14th, 2011

I went there for dizziness and nausea, which I thought could be caused by a neck injury. My family doctor said I may have a pinched nerve in my neck that is responsible for my condition. Dr. Qureshi did all kinds of tests for my balance but never really examined my neck. A MRI was supposed to be done (I heard her saying that to the nurse, and she gave me a appointment card with that on it) but on my next visit I was told no MRI will be done. Instead the doctor told me I have migrenes which cause the nausea and dizziness. I tried to tell him that I don't have that, but he did not listen to me. He did not let me talk, kept cutting me off, and gave me a pain medication that said side effects are nausea and dizziness. I went back because the pills helped somewhat for the pain but my nausea and dizziness was worse, I could hardly leave the house. Now he put me on a antidepressant that can also be used for pain. It makes me very tired, to the point that I cannot function during the day. My neck injury was never checked out, and I did not get any help from this doctor.

|  Worst Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

WORST office ever the doctors don't care about you. The staff is worthless. they just sit and chit chat behind the lobby desk and talk about patients problems to where other patients can here it. Dr Qureshi is the worst. He is always late!! He doesn't know what he is doing. When you ask him a question about your symptoms and what you think might be causing it he smirks or will giggle in your face. Good luck trying to contact this worthless Doctor Office. You can call all day and not get a answer.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Michelle S at Insider Pages on Sep 16th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Felt Cared For  |  show details
by Michelle S. on Sep 15th, 2010

From the moment Dr. Qureshi walked in the room I felt like he was there to take care of my needs. He asked so many probing questions and never seemed rushed like one patient had commented. Maybe he was just rushed that particular day. Doctors are like everyone sometimes having too much to do in the time they have available. I got the impression he was a very kind, caring and intelligent Dr. I would reccommend him to anyone.

|  Ease in getting an appointment isn't worth it  |  show details
by Ervin on Jul 1st, 2010

I arrived up 5 mins before my appointment. The nurse showed up on time, measured my blood pressure and walked me in the room indicating Dr. Qureshi would be right with me. Having waited for almost 30 mins, I stepped out of the room to ask the nurse whether the doctor was still coming. Surprised, she said that the doctor would be with me in a minute. No apology! I went to Dr. Qureshi's receptionist and asked whether he had scheduled the appointment correctly. Politely, he said yes and went to check with the doctor. Upon coming back, the receptionist gave me two options: i) wait another two minutes, or; ii) reschedule the appointment. I replied that if it were matter of two minutes I'd wait, but otherwise couldn't sit there indefinitely. The receptionist went to double check with the doctor and eventually asked me to reschedule because the doctor was busy with another patient. No apology on doctor's behalf! Very disappointed I left the clinic. Yes, it takes 2-3 days only to schedule an appointment with Dr. Qureshi, but whatever the reason for that, I wouldn't recommend the doctor to anyone who values time and decency.