A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzad Farrokhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzad Farrokhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzad Farrokhi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrokhi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farrokhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzad Farrokhi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Farzad Farrokhi practice?
- Dr. Farzad Farrokhi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Farzad Farrokhi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Northridge Anesthesiologists and Northridge Pain Management Doctors.