A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Farzin Farhangnejad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Farzin Farhangnejad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Farzin Farhangnejad, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhangnejad graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Farhangnejad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Farzin Farhangnejad MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Farzin Farhangnejad practice?
- Dr. Farzin Farhangnejad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Farzin Farhangnejad practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Physiatrists.