A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fawaz Kaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fawaz Kaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fawaz Kaba, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaba graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kaba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fawaz Wagih Kaba MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fawaz W. Kaba practice?
- Dr. Fawaz Kaba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fawaz Kaba practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.