Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Plano Healthcare For Women
5940 W Parker Rd
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75093
972-781-0456
Locations and availability (1)

|  First Class Care  |  show details
by Nicole on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Jaffee has been my OB for nearly 15 years. She is caring, professional, a good listener, and very detailed. Most of her office staff, as well as her nurse, receptionist, and sono tech--have been with her for as long as I can remember. She has an excellent relationship with her partner and the practice seems to operate very smoothly. In my opinion, the wait time has always been very minimal, barring unforeseen circumstances such as an emergency delivery. I personally have dealt with infertility issues and two pregnancies with complications. I felt extremely well cared for through both. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaffee to anyone! She is an excellent physician and I have been very blessed by the care she has given me.

by Cindy on Nov 14th, 2013

Dr. Jaffee is wonderful!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Jana on Oct 9th, 2013

Since moving to the metroplex, I have been a patient of Dr Jaffee. Her staff is very friendly and professional. She is also a great Doctor addressing almost all of my health concerns. She is straight forward and listens to you very well before making any decisions. I had an emergency c section and while it was not planned, Dr Jaffee did a wonderful job adapting and making it as comfortable for me as possible. My now almost 10 year old is super healthy and thriving!

|  Exceptional Staff  |  show details
by Sandra Mc on Sep 19th, 2013

I've been a patient for about 10 years and Dr Jaffee has delivered my two (c-section) babies. Dr Jaffee is straightforward in her diagnoses and advice, prompt and listens to my concerns. Great nursing staff who respond quickly to concerns left by phone. Office staff is accommodating in scheduling appointments. Sometimes a delay in getting back to the room, but usually because the Dr is at the hospital delivering babies...

by ml on Sep 8th, 2013

My experiences with Dr. Jaffee have always been very positive. She takes the time to talk about any concerns that I have. When I have had questions or concerns, Dr. Jaffe and her nurse, Sheryl, have always been assessable to me. Dr. Jaffee took the time to call me personally to discuss concerns I had about my mammogram. I appreciate all the personal care I have received from Dr, Jaffee and her office.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Diane Gurley on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Jaffee has been my Dr for awhile and I am always comfortable and never feel rushed she is very good at answering concerns and her nurse is just a Bonus I feel very lucky they take the time for all there patients with such ease.

|  Long time patient of Dr. Jaffee  |  show details
by Debbie on Aug 19th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Jaffee for over 10 years, and have always felt comfortable and very professionally cared for. For a short period of time, because my insurance changed, I had to find another practice that was on my carrier's list. I was not nearly as comfortable. This year, I've been able to return to Dr. Jaffe's practice. I am delighted to find that she is the same personable, professional person with a wealth of knowledge and a practical approach to medicine. And, to my surprise, Dr. Jaffee and her staff remembered me; I wasn't just another file. The fact that her nurse has been with her since I started going to Dr. Jaffee speaks volumes, too!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by Wendy on Aug 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jaffee's for more than 10 years. I'll be succinct. She is the only Dr I have not changed. I've moved all over the metroplex, but I have kept seeing her because I trust the care I receive. She, and Cheryl, are outstanding and I am a picky individual. ;-)

|  Wonderful Care!  |  show details
by Lisa M. on Jul 27th, 2013

Over the past 15 Yrs, my experience with Dr. Jaffee has been wonderful. She is genuine and taken the time to explain thoroughly, and provided the special care that was needed. Despite not having children, Dr. Jaffee has been able to diagnosis, treat and see me for all of my OBGYN needs. As difficult as my care has been, she has not once wavered or been unable to provide treatment in a professional manner. She was able to understand her limitations and consulted several specialist for the surgeries she has performed. In addition to Dr. Jaffee, her staff has been attentive to my appointment needs, and provide a caring thoughtful friendly environment. I have and will continue to HIGHLY recommend her to all of my friends.

|  Concerned, efficient, and likeable  |  show details
by Debbie Doyle on Jul 16th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Jaffee for more years than I'd like to admit. She has always been very personable, efficient, and helpful with my issues over the years. She has a very busy office, but I am never made to feel rushed. I also like how clean & organized the place and the procedures are. I would certainly refer my sisters and friends to her.

|  MY FAVORITE DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
by Julie B on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Jaffee is hands down my favorite doctor on the planet. From the moment I met her I knew I had the right fit. Dr. Jaffee is VERY professional but also very playful and fun. She is brilliant and informative but also is very calming. Not only did she deliver my son, she has been my doctor the 5 years following and while I COULD get a great doctor closer to my home or office, I make that drive because I love her, I love her staff and I'll never switch. This may be a silly review, but good doctors are hard to find... GREAT doctors are PRICELESS!!!

|  Fabulous!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2013

She has been my doctor for 13 years, which is a record for me staying with any medical professional. She is very effecient, courteous, and I haev never been there more than an hour. Her staff is also trained very well. Even if I move out of state/country, I will still come back to her for my annual appt!

|  Simply the Best  |  show details
by on Jun 27th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Jaffee for many years and I can not say enough good things about her and her nurse Cheryl. They are simply the best! Dr. Jaffee is very detailed in her examinations and when an issue arrises (as it did for me recently), she takes the time to listen and together you make a decision on the best course of action. During my recent issue, Dr. Jaffee called me herself twice to check on me as well as her nurse Cheryl. I can honestly say I have no other doctors that call me directly. She and Cheryl really do care about their patients. I highly recommend Dr. Jaffee.

by Janet S on Jun 23rd, 2013

I have anxiety when having to book an appointment for my yearly exams with the Gynocolgist...but Dr Jaffee is so good about explaining things and gives you her undevided attention and time to make the visit smooth. She is just excellent ,including her nurse Sherryl and the office staff.

|  The best doctor I have ever seen - I have been a patient for 11 years.  |  show details
by Jeanette Brown on Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Jaffee and her nurse Cheryl take the time to get to know their patients and treat you like a friend rather than just another number. Dr. Jaffee delivered by son 11 years ago next month and has treated me for several conditions since. She takes the time to explain things in terms you can understand and her bedside manner is calm and soothing. Her nurse Cheryl is wonderful and makes me laugh which eases my nervousness everytime I am there. Let's face it.....women do not look forward to dealing with yearly exams, etc.... but this place is the best I have ever found and I will be a patient as long as she is in practice. :)

|  Strongly regret go to their office!  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Webster(same office as Dr. Jaffee) last Thursday , for a little bit spotting, I was 6weeks and 6days pregnant.I had an ultrasonic test, we saw the baby, the heart beat and baby's size were all normal. We were told the baby is ok, the spotting is not related to the baby.Then Dr. Jaffee came and did a check on me,(Dr.Webster is not there) she said I had a cervix polyp, that's causingthe spotting. She removed it without telling me if there would be any risk.After I came home, the bleeding start to get heavier and heavier. Friday morning I called the office and left a message. I didn't get any answer, I called again in the afternoonand left another message, still no one returned my call.Monday I saw Dr.Webster. I had another ultrasonic test. The baby was gone! Dr. Webster told me it has nothing to do with the polyp removal. She said at my age, there is 25% chance of miscarriage. I asked her the ultrasonic showed the baby was ok, she said it doesn't mean the baby is normal, baby can have heartbeat at 6wks and stop it at 8wks. It must be my baby's problem.But after I did some research, I found many doctor would wait after 3months or more to consider removing cervix polyp, because there is risk of miscarriage!And these 2 docs should be more careful for older aged pregnancy instead of blame everything on my age!

Sep 13th, 2011

get some other ob/gyn if u r pregnent...this one is not caring enough

|  Only interested in money?  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

The experience with the doctor is like my experience with the Wal-Mart checkout clerk. There is no personal care and Dr. Jaffee doesn't seem to care about her patients except that they pay her.

Nov 2nd, 2008

visits are very short and to the point