Dr. Fawzia Jaffee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 4th, 2015
for the basic problem which i already told staff and took appointment, after reports dr jaffee advised to see other dr instead of the reports are normal but she didn't find out my problem. very disappointed

September 8th, 2015
Awesome & worth the wait
I have gone to Dr Jaffe for 7 years and would recommend her to everyone (and I do to all my friends & co-workers) It does take a while to get an appointment - sometimes 4 months so call early for your annual!

November 21st, 2013
First Class Care
Dr. Jaffee has been my OB for nearly 15 years. She is caring, professional, a good listener, and very detailed. Most of her office staff, as well as her nurse, receptionist, and sono tech--have been with her for as long as I can remember. She has an excellent relationship with her partner and the practice seems to operate very smoothly. In my opinion, the wait time has always been very minimal, barring unforeseen circumstances such as an emergency delivery. I personally have dealt with infertility issues and two pregnancies with complications. I felt extremely well cared for through both. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaffee to anyone! She is an excellent physician and I have been very blessed by the care she has given me.

November 14th, 2013
Dr. Jaffee is wonderful!

October 9th, 2013
Patient
Since moving to the metroplex, I have been a patient of Dr Jaffee. Her staff is very friendly and professional. She is also a great Doctor addressing almost all of my health concerns. She is straight forward and listens to you very well before making any decisions. I had an emergency c section and while it was not planned, Dr Jaffee did a wonderful job adapting and making it as comfortable for me as possible. My now almost 10 year old is super healthy and thriving!

September 19th, 2013
Exceptional Staff
I've been a patient for about 10 years and Dr Jaffee has delivered my two (c-section) babies. Dr Jaffee is straightforward in her diagnoses and advice, prompt and listens to my concerns. Great nursing staff who respond quickly to concerns left by phone. Office staff is accommodating in scheduling appointments. Sometimes a delay in getting back to the room, but usually because the Dr is at the hospital delivering babies...

September 8th, 2013
My experiences with Dr. Jaffee have always been very positive. She takes the time to talk about any concerns that I have. When I have had questions or concerns, Dr. Jaffe and her nurse, Sheryl, have always been assessable to me. Dr. Jaffee took the time to call me personally to discuss concerns I had about my mammogram. I appreciate all the personal care I have received from Dr, Jaffee and her office.

August 27th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Jaffee has been my Dr for awhile and I am always comfortable and never feel rushed she is very good at answering concerns and her nurse is just a Bonus I feel very lucky they take the time for all there patients with such ease.

August 19th, 2013
Long time patient of Dr. Jaffee
I have been going to Dr. Jaffee for over 10 years, and have always felt comfortable and very professionally cared for. For a short period of time, because my insurance changed, I had to find another practice that was on my carrier's list. I was not nearly as comfortable. This year, I've been able to return to Dr. Jaffe's practice. I am delighted to find that she is the same personable, professional person with a wealth of knowledge and a practical approach to medicine. And, to my surprise, Dr. Jaffee and her staff remembered me; I wasn't just another file. The fact that her nurse has been with her since I started going to Dr. Jaffee speaks volumes, too!

August 1st, 2013
Excellent care
I have been a patient of Dr. Jaffee's for more than 10 years. I'll be succinct. She is the only Dr I have not changed. I've moved all over the metroplex, but I have kept seeing her because I trust the care I receive. She, and Cheryl, are outstanding and I am a picky individual. ;-)

July 27th, 2013
Wonderful Care!
Over the past 15 Yrs, my experience with Dr. Jaffee has been wonderful. She is genuine and taken the time to explain thoroughly, and provided the special care that was needed. Despite not having children, Dr. Jaffee has been able to diagnosis, treat and see me for all of my OBGYN needs. As difficult as my care has been, she has not once wavered or been unable to provide treatment in a professional manner. She was able to understand her limitations and consulted several specialist for the surgeries she has performed. In addition to Dr. Jaffee, her staff has been attentive to my appointment needs, and provide a caring thoughtful friendly environment. I have and will continue to HIGHLY recommend her to all of my friends.

July 16th, 2013
Concerned, efficient, and likeable
I've been seeing Dr. Jaffee for more years than I'd like to admit. She has always been very personable, efficient, and helpful with my issues over the years. She has a very busy office, but I am never made to feel rushed. I also like how clean & organized the place and the procedures are. I would certainly refer my sisters and friends to her.