Jan 24th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had

Respetuoso, Sabio y Humilde show details Respetuoso, Sabio y Humilde
by Luisa Sandia on Jun 17th, 2014

Lo que mas llamo la atención de esta visita fue el hecho de que el Dr. Velez nos diera las gracias por haber llevado a nuestro hijo con el. Es un acto de humildad que solo los mas sabios lo tienen. Me pareció acertado en su diagnostico. Es el tercer doctor que ve a nuestro hijo y nos dio un diagnostico distinto pero muy convincente. Tuvimos que esperar casi tres meses para esta consulta, pero la espera valió la pena. Siento plenamente que nuestro hijo esta en las mejores manos.

My daughter had zero results form her eye surgery previously. show details My daughter had zero results form her eye surgery previously.
by Jessica Frank Sandford on Nov 18th, 2013

After having three eye surgeries here in Ventura, with no results. I called UCLA, they made the appointment for me with Dr. Valez. After my daughters first surgery with him the results were amazing. I'm very pleased with him, Dr. Valez is also very sensitive, and patient with children. My daughter had Strabismus (crossed eyes). Dr. Valez is worth the drive, and any wait time you experience.

by K. Orr on Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Velez is amazing. He is so caring, very thorough and I trust his opinion 100%. He has cared for my twins since they were tiny babies and sees them 2 times a year. He is just the nicest doctor we know and has amazing knowledge in his field. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The only drawback is usually the long appoinmtent time but that is due to him giving each patient so much of his time.

by Mary on Feb 13th, 2013

Dr. Velez is a compassionate and caring doctor whom we feel lucky to be able to see. The only challenge is the long wait times. But he is worth the wait.

4 stars! show details 4 stars!
Apr 9th, 2012

The best doctor. He is very kind with my son Fernando.

May 23rd, 2011

Awesome care - Very happy with Dr. Velez

Gifted physician show details Gifted physician
Oct 21st, 2010

a gifted doctor who really cares about patients and a talented surgeon. I refer everyone to him.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Oct 11th, 2010

Dr. Valez is an amazing doctor. He is so thorough and such a nice man. My 5 year old twins have been under his care since they were tiny little premies. The wait time is long but it's only because he really spends time with you and you never feel rushed with him. I would highly recommend him. Great, great doctor.

Most Excellent Physician show details Most Excellent Physician
by Alicia on Jun 4th, 2010

Dr. Velez is wonderful pediatric doctor. He has the most impeccable manners and excels working with children. He explains what is going on in clear, easy-to-understand terms. He also teaches so he is up-to-date in the field. I highly recommend him.